12/11/2014

The Sherlock Holmes Museum



Sherlock Holmes - one of the world's renowned detectives. Who hasn't heard of him?
Since I am really in love with detective stories especially the Sherlock Holmes series, it only makes sense if I visit this museum while I'm in London. Oh yes, I am in England now! Three months of study abroad program certainly gives me endless opportunities to explore the other side of the world. I have been doing this since September and it's time to start documenting them on my blog. And I'd love to do this by sharing all the pictures! I hope you enjoy them and don't forget to pay a visit to the museum if you are interested!

 
 

The Sherlock Holmes Museum
Address: 221b Baker Street London NW1 6XE England
Open every day of the year (except Christmas Day) from 9.30am - 6pm
Admission: Adult £10 Child £8 (under 16yrs)







0 comments:

Post a Comment