16/03/2014

The Trees Collection


I don't know about you, but I have this little obsession with 'Trees'. Even as cliché as it sounds, to me, Trees symbolise life, peace and eternity. Even if you're not a nature lover, don't you experience the serenity when you're surrounded by trees? So whenever I stumble across a tree -  whether it's beautiful, ugly, awkward, massive or extraordinary, I take a picture (or many pictures). I'm certain that this collection will be infinite until I've captured all the trees around the world. Well, I might have exaggerated a bit but I hope you enjoy these captures as much as I do. 



Tasmania, Australia
Let's start with Tasmania -  its scenic is just absolutely breathtaking! My favourite state in Australia because of its spectacular nature. 

Taken during a bushwalk of the iconic Cradle Mountain 






Tahune Airwalk (Tahune Forest Reserve)

Dreaming of walking on treetops? 





See the coins on the tree trunk?
It's much harder to land the coins on it than it seems.












Above: A lone tree discovered when we were on our way to Wineglass Bay.


Port Stephens, New South Wales, Australia

On our way to Fingal Bay...








Above: Fingal Bay 


Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Erskine Falls



Follow the path...



Osaka Castle Park, OsakaJapan





American-mura, Osaka, Japan




Tokyo Imperial Palace, Tokyo, Japan

 Amazing vibrant colours in Autumn







Hakone, Japan










Above: Taken at Hakone Open Air Museum


Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Now, the city where I live...


Above: Taken at Sydney Darling Harbour



Above: Town Hall


Above: Martin Place


Above: Gumtree on my street



Above: Shrubs in my front yard

 

Above: View of my backyard



Above: Where we had camping last time 




Above: Bicentennial Park



Above: A park next to Central Station




Above: Ku-ring-gai National Park



Above: Collaroy Beach


China


Above: Taken in Zhou Zhuang , one of the most famous water townships in China.

Hong Kong


Christmas 'Tree'
Above: Hong Kong Disneyland


That's an awful lot of trees. Glad you made it to the end and I hope you've enjoyed these pictures. In case you're wondering where I took the cover picture, this handsome tree is spotted during my trip in Port Stephens. Last but not least, just want to share this interesting quote that I've read lately with you:

Imagine if trees gave off wifi signals we would be planting so many trees and we'd probably save the planet too too bad they only produce the oxygen we breathe
Photo credits to TheThingsWeSay






0 comments:

Post a Comment